Saturday, May 9, 2009

FULL OF PRYDE original art auctions




FULL OF PRYDE ebay listings are up now!

FULL OF PRYDE – A benefit for the Oregon Hemophilia Treatment Center

My good friend Douglas E. Sherwood (Oni Press) proposed a tribute show based around his favorite X-Men character, Kitty Pryde. His own personal experiences with having hemophilia his entire life also inspired him to make the show a fundraiser for the Hemophilia Treatment Center at OHSU. So we’ve asked dozens of comic artists, graphic designers, and illustrators to do their rendition of Kitty Pryde for our May Art Exhibit at Floating World Comics. The opening was a huge success and now we're making the original art from the show available through ebay auctions. 100% of the proceeds from these sales goes to the HTC department at OHSU.

Take a look at our other auctions, there's a great variety of artwork and it's all for a good cause!
(Auctions end in about 1 week, artwork will be shipped near the end of the month when the art exhibit has ended. Artwork will be shipped safely and securely.)

Any questions? Email me: jason@floatingworldcomics.com

View more pics of the artwork and the opening night exhibit on Flickr!


(Douglas E. Sherwood & Kitty Pryde)

6 comments:

  1. Nice listings! You have some really popular items on eBay.

    This one has 30 eBayers watching it: $350.00
    Full Of Pryde original art - Zachary Baldus 11x13

    Cheers,

    ~Mei Ling
    WatchedItem.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the art is so amazing. I want you guys to know that if you collected it into a book, I would snap that up in a heartbeat. (As is, I'm gonna see if I can afford to buy one of these... they're gorgeous.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty pride...

    Tasty.

    "Chris is Starving!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. my god amazing job guys!!! I would love to be part of something like this!!! all looks incredible! a noble cause and awesome artists

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Cape Town,
    Fantastic Art Work - Love it.
    You guys are doing a great job.
    One day it would like to contribute to a worthy cause with my little cartoons.
    Juz
    http://juztick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had known about this earlier...I would have contributed my little bit of Kitty art too...

    http://ravingprep.deviantart.com/art/Hurtling-Through-Space-139408969

    ReplyDelete